Monday, December 13, 2010

Zumba!

I find the best way to get back into the groove on Monday is to have Zumba to look forward to!  The rest of my weekend was pretty fabulous, did a little shopping here...

Went to the mall to shop for presents with a great friend on Sunday and had so much fun shopping for her 1 year old i bought nothing on my list, but we did take a yummy gelato break...

Rest of the day was spent cuddling with m.d. who arrived home from Montreal just in time to avoid the flash freeze and snow storm that arrived around 8pm!  We watched the Amazing Race finale and I'm sooo excited that the doctors won and one of the girls was wearing Lululemon CRB (Cool Racer Back to those who are not as obsessed with lulu as I am!)

Today we are having friends over for healthy enchiladas and to watch the Dexter finale but first a whole bunch of girls are heading to the Monday Zumba class, the instructor for Mondays is very aerobic based and I leave the class shaking and dripping in sweat, Zumba can really vary from low key tribal music to salsa to top 40 hits (these are my favs), a lot of the gyms best instructors keep getting pregnant, jeez, and an instructor and the music really makes or breaks a class!  I recommend everyone try a few classes with a few instructors because its an amazing work out (600-1000 calories per hour depending on how hard you wiggle and jump) and as long as you maintain a good sense of humour (i regularly laugh at myself going in the wrong direction or flailing the opposite way), then you will fall in love with this incredibly fun form of exercise that doesn't seem like exercise at all!!!