Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Insomnia

Bring on the Santa Insomnia - this is something that started for me last year (m.d. and i's first christmas together), the closer to christmas we get, the less and less i sleep!  Its ridiculous, i get sooo excited about the holiday I go from being an at least 9 hours of sleep a night person to 5-6 at best!  Last year i woke up (and stayed up) at 4am christmas eve and christmas day!

My "plan" (because i often veer off my plans) is to wrap familys presents tonight, make cracker toffee tomorrow (my christmas specialty) and wrap m.d.'s presents Christmas eve after work before he gets home

I laugh at my plan because as well as that i need to do about 10 loads of laundry, clean the house, go to work 8-4 every day, maintain a healthy diet, give the giant fur baby a bath, and get to the gym at least twice, muahahahahaaaaaaa, at least i'm keeping a good sense of humour about this :o)