Well except for that recipe i made Sunday and already teased you about
Don't worry it's coming
And its fanfrickintastic!
Seriously though my mind is still all jumbled up
At lunch time i mentioned to dave that i had no idea for once what i was going to blog about and he said its only noon, there is lots of stupid $hit we can get into
I love my man ;o)
So i just decided at exactly 10:00pm i'm going with Running Around in Circles because
a) i'm off for a run with hilary this morning and i'm SO hoping my shin holds out! I went and bought a compression sleeve yesterday, keep your fingers crossed for me and i'll update you tomorrow!
b) we only got about 3 things crossed off our to do lists because everything we tried to accomplish led to issues, kinda felt like we were... wait for it.... running around in circles!
So what were the issues donna you ask?
Well let me tell you...
In order of course...
- i had issues returning dresses i bought a few weeks ago, like at Zara i was 3 days too late, totally my fault but since they don't do store credit (who doesn't have store credit???) i had to spend it right away, only for once in my life i couldn't find anything to buy and i ended up with a $19 tank top and BF got a $60 t-shirt, pfffttt!
- dave tried to feed me in an effort to cheer me up (when in doubt just feed the grumpy donna) but the 12 grain bagel with light cream cheese did not cut it, i was just uber pi$$ed that Tim Hortons didn't have cucumbers to put on the bagel, booooo
- according to the flooring specialist, dark hardwood is out??? so now our floor color is changing which stresses me out to no end and my mum and dave liked one kind while i liked the other and it took all my energy not to have a full out tantrum on the show room floor - still no decision was made
- a bunch more issues but i won't bore you!
I do have a review for you to make up for listening to me whine
It'll make up for the fact you can't give me that look in real life
You know the look
Its the one that politely asks
"Would you like some cheese with that wine?"
Yes, yes i would! :o)
Christina and i finally made it to the infamous TRX class today - woot woot!
We talked to a few people in the line up who have taken the class already all had the overall review of OMG its hard and it hurts soooo good!
Let me tell you, this was H-A-R-D! It only took about 5 minutes for me to be dripping with sweat, at one point i remember hearing almost every member of the class (there was 25 of us) grunting in unison! Putting our legs in the ropes created crazy cool resistance and i'll be feeling it tomorrow for sure, my favourite exercise was the pike completed with your legs up in ropes - ccrraaazzzyyyy, I'll definitely be going back next week
Okay recipe time!
Did you figure it out from my teaser?
Nope, i didn't roast a giraffe
I hear they are too chewy
I made my famous BANANA BREAD.... and then I made BANANA BREAD OATMEAL!!!!!!!!!!!
3 anas cause there are 3 bananas!
adapted from a recipe i found online 3 years ago, sorry don't know from where
1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
3 over ripe bananas
1/4 cup of melted butter
1. Combine dry ingredients
2. Mash up bananas and add slightly beaten eggs (you beat those eggs!)
3. Mix dry ingredients and bananas and eggs
4. Stir in melted butter
5. Bake for 55 minutes at 350 degrees
6. Wake up in the morning thinking of banana bread and top your banana oatmeal with some for a little bit of monkey heaven to start your day
Now i know there are 2 kinds of people, banana bread lovers and banana bread haters
Question of the day: Which one are you?
Catcha tomorrow ;o)