Hi Blog Friends, i'm bbaaacccckkkk!
And today is my Mums Birthday! She is 21... Again Except at 21 she hadn't birthed me yet So this post wouldn't exist Ummm this just got confusing AND awkward for a second But i'm here, so obviously she isn't 21 and you are lucky enough to have my silly ridiculous posts to read
AND guess what mum? We aren't really having a family dinner of Indian Food at Dave and I's house - we are going to Milestones!!!!!!! Katie and Daddy and i have been texting fiends getting this planned for your special day
SURPRISE :o)_______________________________Talking about Birthdays mine is in 3 weeks and 1 day Want a sneak peak at my Birthday List? Of course you do!
Donnas kind of specific BIRTHDAY LISTI would LOVE this kitchen kettleIts not necessary but how flipping adorable is this Banana Republic purse?This Lulu hoodie (cause you can never have enough lulu hoodies!)London Links Bracelet, lovely_________________________________
So its Friday and here in Canada its the Victoria Day long weekend, what is Victoria Day and why are we celebrating it? No idea, Lets find out!!!
Victoria Day: is a federal Canadian statutory holiday celebrated on the last Monday on or before May 24, in honour of both Queen Victoria's birthday and the current reigning Canadian sovereign's official birthday. It is sometimes informally considered as marking the beginning of the summer season in Canada. source_______________________________I have a Funny for you today because its the weekend and we all need a good chuckle to get us through the rest of our work day!
- Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
- Do you suffer from shyness?
- Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
- Do you suffer exhaustion from the day to day grind?If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas.However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.Side Effects May Include- Dizziness - Nausea - Vomiting - Incarceration - Loss of motor control - Loss of clothing - Loss of money - Table dancing - Headache - Dehydration - Dry mouth - And a desire to sing KaraokeWarnings
- The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
- The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
- The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.
- The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.Please share this information with other women who may need Margaritas. ;o)_______________________________I got up at 6am today to make breakfast so i would have a recipe to share with you today since i've been an absent blogger the last few days
Apple Breakfast CrumbleThis is a healthy adaption of an L family recipe!!!Serves 2!
2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
4 Tbsp of Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tbsp of multigrain Oats
2 Tbsp of Vegan Margarine
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Turn on oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix sugar, oats and flour together
3. Add Margarine and combine till crumbly
4. Chop apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and put in 2 ramekin dishes
5. Top with crumble mixture
6. Bake for 15 minutes
7. Use whatever toppings you wish - when i have this for dessert its vanilla frozen yogurt, breakfast like today is greek yogurt and a little agave nectar!
8. Try not to eat too fast its warm but oh so delicious!!!
_______________________________So what are you up to this weekend???
Friday will be spent celebrating my mums birthday
Saturday is the annual village garage sale where BF and i are hoping to make some $ to pay for new appliances (last year we made $2000!)
Sunday and Monday we are supposed to be spent packing, we will see how that goes ;o)
Hope everyone has a good one!
One more time HAPPY Birthday Mummy - Love you xox