This is what it would be
Aqua, Teal, Gold and Coral
totally not teal i know!
I love these colours so and today, fashion friday!, i'm telling you about it!
Here they are wrapped up in one gorgeous necklace!
Here is a dream outfit of mine in some of the colours
These are a few of the items i already own in my beloved summer colours
So this is the post that blogger lost and i just know i can't recreate so i'm going to put you out of your Donna is nattering again misery and share a recipe!
But first a rolls be gone update!
- I have stuck to veganism all week, i don't find it very challenging and i reap, reap i said, the benefits
- BF has cheated on several occasions but i'm cool with that, he puts up with a lot when it comes to my food quirks
- I'm desperately sore today, like i need a crane to get up and down, stairs are my mortal enemy yet i hit up zumba yesterday and today i'm heading to Functional training, i gotta say, considering how my muscles are screaming i'm not sure how fun functional training will be, hahhaaa get it? yeah i thought it was lame too
Spicy Lentil Sloppy Sandwiches
1 can of lentils (i was too lazy to soak dried ones)
1/2 can of tomato sauce
1/2 can of diced tomatoes
1 package of organic spicy chili seasoning
Becel vegan margarine
1. Throw (not literally just figuratively) the drained and washed lentils, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes in a pot and slowly bring to boil - add in seasoning and additional veggies, i think i threw in onions? Can't remember sorry!
2. Toast multigrain flatbread - i only had a flat bagel the day i took this photo, it wasn't as good as the multigrain flatbread, i pouted a little
3. Mix a little garlic powder into the margarine and spread on flatbread
4. Top with Kale and Lentils
5. Enjoy and relish BF telling you this is one of his most favourite dinners EVER
And its Friday Funny time!!!
1. On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.(and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)2. On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?) 3. On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how???....) 4. On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion.) 5. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): Don 't turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!) 6. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????...) 7. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?) 8. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.) 9. On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and... I'm taking this because???...) 10. On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to... what?)
"Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.) 12. On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash) 13. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh... fly Delta?) 14. On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.) 15. On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."(Oh my God...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
So I work Saturday AND Sunday boooooo so its up to you to have all the fun for me :o)
Question: What are you up to this weekend?