Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pucker up


I'm going to tell you a quirk
I know I know you are thinking geez she has a lot of these "quirks"
It's true, I'm quirkalicious!
This one I feel might be shared by other bloggies
I love vinegar!
So much I could seriously drink it
Oh see how I'm leading in here, it's Thirsty Thursday!
I have a list of vinegar loves
  • Balsamic vinegar
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • Malt vinegar
Talking about Malt vinegar
Have I mentioned I'm obsessed with these chips?
Well I've been doing some very important research for you blog readers
I've "tested" other brands of malt and vinegar chips
You know for quality control purposes
Sobeys Our Compliments Brand of Salt and Malt Vinegar Chips
Too vinegaree, more traditional salt and vinegar then malt, gave me that owie vinegar mouth and aftertaste
Miss Vickies Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Chips
A little too boring, nothing WOW about them
Boulder salt and malt vinegar chips
The best chips ever!!!!!!!!!!

That sums up my very important chip research completed solely for the benefit of you my blog readers
________________________________

Sorry from the bottom of my heart that i don't have a new recipe for you today

I am re-sharing my Salt and Vinegar FISH recipe because its that DAMN good and I used Boulder Salt and Malt Vinegar chips to make it!


__________________________



Salt & Vinegar Crisp Coated Fish
inspired by How Sweet it is
Ingredients 
Package of Cod Fish 
2 Egg Whites 
Bag of Boulder Organic Malt & Salt Chips 



Directions 
Crushed chips in large ziploc bag 
Dip Fish in egg whites 
Coat in chips 
Place on Baking sheet 
I cooked my fish for 12 minutes at 350 degrees

Enjoy how you wish!  I put my fish into a wrap with mayonnaise and seafood sauce, it was truly one of the best things i've eaten!
Only 1 more day of training to go and then its back to regularly scheduled (like as in it will take me more then 5 minutes to come up with a post) blogging


What are your favourite brands of chips???