Thursday, January 13, 2011

When the dog bites, When the bee stings...

Another quick post...

Yesterdays dinner was delish but totally unphotogenic, a mix of pulled turkey, black lentil curry and some quinoa and spinach, total yumm


Went to UFC class last night and spent most of it looking for least embarassing place to be sick if it came to that, my goodness that class is HARD, a whole lot of butt kicking fit into 45 minutes, i did about 5 minutes on eliptical after then just went home and cooked and hung out with fur baby till hubby got home and then Modern Family time, yay!

So here is a saved post i had up my sleeve, please refer to title again!


... when i'm feeling down, i simply remember my favourite things, and then I don't feel sooooo bad!



For those of you who have been musically deprived, the above tune is from The Sound of Music, a movie i think i have seen at least part of once a year since i was in the womb, fantastic movie, julie andrews is fab and its moving (her walk down the aisle!) and scary (the soldiers are coming!), and fantastical (the hills are alliiivvveeee) and just full of songs that will stay relevant for as long as people like me keep blogging about it and the CBC plays it every Christmas :o)


Here is a list of my most favourite things


My boyfriend
My baby, the golden doodle
My family 
My fantastic friends
The gym
My PVR
Chapters.com
Cheese
British candy
The sound of tree frogs
Lululemon
My DLSR
Bubble baths
Waterfalls
Peonies