Friday, January 7, 2011

Zumba fun

I'm having trouble deciding when to post what (what i ate, what i did) etc...

Lets try talking about the day before

Yesterday I ate multigrain cheerios for breakfast with frozen blueberries, lunch was an amys vegetarian burger on half a multigrain flatbread with feta cheese melted on top and dinner was the BEST panini, i used a multigrain baguette, turkey, light havarti with apricot preserve and chipolte sauce - side salad filled the plate up, soooo yummy!

I ran home from work and headed to Zumba, SO excited that my fav teacher is back from mat leave (the nerve of leaving to birth and raise a child when you are the BEST teacher at my gym), i ended up waiting for hubby to come for squash and bring me my iphone that i left at home, while i waited i did some weights, 10 minutes on the eliptical and 10 minutes on the treadmill, i was pooped by the time i got home!  We did a lot of fun new songs and i have to say, i need a new sports bra the amount of shimming and shaking we do!

Here is the new tshirt i wrote about yesterday, happy friday - too bad i have to work tomorrow!
I'm laughing because hubby just wandered half naked into the bathroom asking what i was doing and then booted it when i realized i was taking a picture for the blog!