Saturday, February 5, 2011

So long, farewell.....


Snacky snack snacks
In 12 hours D, and i will be hurtling down the 403 on our way to Toronto Pearson to head to Aruba!!!

Other then one night i've maintained no food after 6:30pm, super proud of myself! I didn't have dairy for a total of 2 days and then i broke down, i love my cheese too much to part with it any longer then 48 hours, by the 49th hour i have the shakes and want to curl into the fetal position till someone hand feeds me a piece of cheddar :o)

So i bought some snacks for the trip - think it will last me 7 days?  Keep in mind i eat up to 6 times a day, This should keep me from growling at random people at 2pm between meals!

My plan for the trip is to eat as much veggies as possible and save the decadance for dinner time, i mean i'm on vacation i get to cheat a bit ;o)

I'll try to post my travel blogs on here while i'm gone but if i can't figure out how to do it on the iPad i'll be back in a week with hopefully tons of beautiful photos and lots of fun adventures to blog about

Donna xox