Its confession time
Geez, don't look so scared
Its just that i've been a bad blogger
No recipe on Friday (the horror)
A post with
Donna is NOT following the blogger rules (gasp)
- Though shalt not eat food without photographing it first
- Though shalt not fall asleep without composing at least 2 different blog posts before the sheep come (you know counting sheep, stop being dirty here!)
- Though shalt not let an embarassing/mortifying/ridiculous moment go by without recaping it in some way for the blog
- Though shalt never mention sheep on the blog again!
With a recipe no less!
And a hint of where i'm hopefully finally heading to this fall
Its Redemption AND Travel Tuesday!
Redemption for me as a blogger
Redemption for BF as he FINALLY commented on his first blog post yesterday (maybe its cause it was written directly to him - alternate title was "Dave for the love of all that is holy please write a comment already")
Redemption for our builder as he moved the light into the middle of our closet instead of in the right hand corner - not sure what that was about
Redemption for my poorly leg as i'm staying off it again today and giving it a break - it needs to get better asap as BF bought me a Garmin 305 for my birthday and i want to use it SO bad
So what recipe am i gracing you with today?
Well our anniversary celebration today was interupted by the fact that a) i had to work and b) we are in the middle of moving our house into my parents garage for a month - so while i Whole Wheat pizza graced our table at dinner time - i made sure to have a insanely FABULOUS dessert to eat
Ready for it?
2 Step Indoor Smores
Cookies with chocolate tops
Candle (preferable with multiple wicks*)
Sticks (if you could buy some bbq spears instead of sticks from a forest its preferable!)
1. Toast your marshmallow (that sounds sexy eh?)
2. Place it between your cookies - chocolate side in (i did it wrong the second time - blonde)
3. Eat your fabulous anniversary dessert while watching The Bachelorette and pine for Thailand
*Something about saying multiple wicks that makes me very happy :o)
So while we can't head to Thailand this year no matter how many times we drool over pictures of Phuket
We are *hopefully* heading to New York!
Can't believe i've never been before - we won't be heading there till around September but if you have advice on the big apple let me know, i want to know where the musts are
You know the must eat, must go, must see
The MUSTS :o)
So i know my recipe was a little pathetic but you have no idea what our house looks like right now, you might tomorrow because as you saw in the blogger rules i must share mortifying things like what a disaster my house is
Thanks for your patience while we finish this move - only one week to go!