Friday, June 10, 2011

Bob



So what might i be referring to in the blog title you ask?

Do i have a new mystery man named Bob?

Nope! 


Whoooshhhhh <- that was the sigh of relief coming from Dave :o)


Do i have a fondness for the horrible movie "What About Bob?"?


Heck no!

Maybe i just enjoy bobbing around in pools/lakes/oceans?

Well i do.... but thats not it!


I'm talking about the...

Wait for it...


BOB haircut

Oh yes

Today Donna is chopping off her hair

Rapunzel i will no longer be

Well if i'm honest I never actually was

Sidenote: Have you seen the Disney Rapunzel remake called Tangled?

Love that movie!


There is a horse with attitude and a mute lizard - whats not to love about that?


So i have a favour to ask! 

I'm posting this blog early because i need your advice

And i need to get breakfast made, dog walked, showered and ready for TRX at 9:30

But after all that I will be heading to the hairdresser for 10:45am

Please let me know which one of these haircuts you like the best and i'll show the hairdresser today

Oh yes, thats right

You get to pick my hairstyle today on Fashion Friday!

Here goes

Option A)

Option B)


Option C)

Option D)

Yes i'm aware they are all pretty similar

Thing is, i might be blessed with a natural blonde shade most girls would dye for

Yes pun was INTENDED!

But i do have very very fine hair

No no i don't mean fine like: my hair is fine biatch!

I mean its very thin

Pretty colour and has a bit of a glossy sheen but there aint* a lot of it so thats why i can't have a TON of layering

Not that layering isn't cool

I have 2 layers on as we speak ;o)

* Once you say biatch in a blog post, the language is just straight down hill from there

_______________________________

Okay now we have sorted all that out - its time for


FRIDAY FUNNY
How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity in the Workplace

1) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

2) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after you boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender.

3) Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only by these names. "That's a good point, Sparky." "No, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Cha-cha."

4) Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you're doing. For example: "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."

5) Hi-Lite your shoes. Tell people you haven't lost them as much since you did this.

6) Hang mosquito netting around your cubicle. When you emerge to get coffee or a printout or whatever, slap yourself randomly the whole way.

7) Put a chair facing a printer. Sit there all day and tell people you're waiting for your document.

8) Every time someone asks you to do something, anything, ask them if they want fries with that.
9) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair-dancing.

10) Put your trash can on your desk. Label it "IN."

11) Feign an unnatural and hysterical fear of staplers.

12) Send e-mail messages saying there's free pizza or donuts or cake in the lunch room. When people drift back to work complaining that they found none, lean back, pat your stomach and say, "Oh you've got to be faster than that."

13) Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has withdrawn from caffeine addiction, switch to espresso. SOURCE
_______________________________

Remember when i said last week i was in Lululemon withdrawl?

You remember, it was right about the time i went all crazy like and wore ALL my Lululemon Cool RacerBacks

Well i'm going to make a confession

That day at work i was perusing FB on my phone and either this or this blogger posted that new loot (sale items) was uploaded to the site

I might have caved

Here is the proof i did in fact cave

I'm the proud new owner of my very first Savasana Wrap


I shied away from these at first, because as we all know - i'm shaped like a pear!  (so many people find my blog by googling that old gym commerical by the way)

But i'm hoping its going to look cute - normally my delivery would be here by now but i guess the shipping is slower now that the website has changed???
_______________________________

Sooooo last but definitely not least - yesterday I got to have my very first blogger meet up!

Oh happy face

Hilary (from HungryHealthyHilary) and I met up for the first time and i might add had already agreed to travel to Philadelphia with me for the Healthy Living Summit and can't get out of it now she has met me in "real life"

We met at the Blue Dog Cafe in Brantford and let me tell you she is just as lovely and sweet in person as she is in her blog
My chocolate tea - i needed some caffeine for the zumba class i had after our meet up :o)
Hilary might have had to explain to me how to make it!
We had tons to talk about so we could plan our trip and just plain get to know each other

An hour felt like it passed in about 5 minutes and I can't wait to talk her ear off for 9 hours in a car - teheheeeee
__________________________

Well unless i was motivated enough last night to cook you up something fabulous in the kitchen (i wasn't)

And lets be honest, thats pretty doubtful (you were right doubters)

Thats all from me folks (seriously thats all)

I will tell you that i have a post for you tomorrow

And tomorrow is a weekend

SHOCKER!!!!

Stay tuned...